YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the Web Site or the Content without Towers Watson’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, nonprofit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or the Content is prohibited.
3. Not Professional Advice. The Web Site and the Content do not constitute accounting, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of a Towers Watson consultant and any other appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Web Site or the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the Content, the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk.
4. Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this Web Site may not be available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this Web Site are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction:
- Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject Towers Watson to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
- Where Towers Watson is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this Web Site are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this Web Site may be subject to controls imposed by the United States or other jurisdiction, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. Towers Watson expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this Web Site in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, including U.S. export laws. By downloading material from this Web Site, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident jurisdiction.
By submitting content to a forum or any other portion of the Web Site, you automatically grant Towers Watson a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content. Towers Watson reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the Web Site at any time for any reason.
6. Registration. Certain sections of the Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to supply Towers Watson with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Towers Watson of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Towers Watson reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
7. Errors and Corrections. Towers Watson does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Towers Watson does not warrant or represent that the Content and any information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Towers Watson may make changes to the Content or the Web Site at any time.
9. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. TOWERS WATSON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TOWERS WATSON DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, TOWERS WATSON’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
© Towers Watson (2014). All rights reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Webmaster at email@example.com.
ABOUT TOWERS WATSON
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.